IT Support Thailand
The technicians at SafeComs cover a wide range of expertise and experience necessary to handle your network, security and general IT needs, in a competent and efficient manner, removing the need to maintain full-time IT staff.
- Keeping a good System administrator or end-user support staff member, if your core business is not related to network technology (they leave if they are not challenged)
- Managing IT personnel. Good system administrators dislike taking care of end-user support issues
- Systems administrators and IT staff in general are usually overwhelmed by user requests and tend to forget the critical tasks for which nobody complains until they discover the nightmare, ie Backup missing
- A single system administrator might not be flexible enough or might not be able to deliver all levels of expertise required for your company.
IT Support Features
- Full or part-time end-user support.
- Assess your existing network to make sure you have qualified hardware with manufacturer’s on-site service, anti-virus software, firewalls, and Virtual Private Network (VPN) support for remote access.
- Perform a security audit to make sure your network is protected from attacks by hackers and viruses.
- Critical business system setup and administration.
- Management of your outsourced staff, systems, and technological assets.
- Initiate Help Desk Services for your network clients.
- Proactive server monitoring anticipates problems before they disrupt your business.
- Comprehensive Network Monitoring package includes 24 x 7 server monitoring plus remote and on-site service for business-critical applications.
- Continuity of projects and functions in case of early staff termination.
Benefits of IT Support
- You can focus on Core Business Competencies, we take care of the rest.
- Improve cost management controls by maximizing your network availability, performance and security
- Keep employees productive with our experienced Help Desk Services.
- Lower costs, reduce management distraction, and technical risks while controlling the growth of system support expenses
- IT costs become more visible and organizations pay only for the services actually used.
- IT consultants are fully trained on the latest technologies
- Continuous IT support coverage without having to rely on only one or two key people.
Our main IT Support services: SafeDesk / SafeServ
Do you need Desktop and Server support in Bangkok, Thailand or in Yangon, Myanmar?
Is your company situated in the industrial areas outside of Bangkok, Thailand?
You’ve come to the right place! We provide IT support and IT outsourcing to companies in Bangkok and the Industrial area around Rayong, Thailand, and in Yangon, Myanmar.
SafeComs presents SafeServ and SafeDesk, a remotely managed IT Support Solution.
Computer problems are, unfortunately, a part of daily life in a company and can prevent your business from running smoothly and efficiently.
Like you, we believe it is better to prevent problems before they happen, so we designed SafeDesk and SafeServ; on-going desktop and server support services to help you reduce downtime to a minimum in the event of a systems crash.
How do we resolve your problems?
Features of our computer support
- Proactive computer maintenance and troubleshooting
- Helpdesk available by phone and email
- Remote control for troubleshooting purposes
- Regular maintenance to keep computers healthy
- Outsourced desktop support
- Remote control of desktops for fast recovery of desktop incidents
- Onsite support as needed for incidents and regular maintenance
- Quick response to incidents, problems, and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
Benefits of our computer support
- You can focus on your core business
- Improved productivity with less downtime and better-performing computers
- IT is handled by specialists with expert knowledge of Windows, MAC, and Linux Desktop Operating Systems
- Quick response with Remote Control support tools from our 24 hour Help Desk
- Centralized management of all OS patching/updates, AntiVirus Updates and reporting
- Expert first, second and third level support for difficult-to-resolve incidents