IT Audit Thailand
Our IT Audit Thailand identify risks and give you the right recommendations to overcome them BEFORE it's too late.
Why it Matters
The increasing inter connectivity of computer systems within companies and with the Internet means that your data is exposed to a growing number of threats. An IT audit helps you identify the gaps in your security such as improperly implemented hardware and software, potentially dangerous practices and procedures and human error. An IT audit helps you answer some of those nagging questions:
- Am I getting value for the money I spend on security?
- What are the main dangers that threaten my particular business?
- Are my staff aware of their legal obligations and responsibilities concerning It security?
- Is my data protected from espionage, sabotage, vandalism, fire, flood, computer hacking and business interruption?
SafeComs Computer Security IT Audit services in Thailand, Myanmar and Asia, can give you a true picture of where your company is at and where it’s going with IT costs. We can give management a full report on how your IT budget is being used and identify some of the potential Internet Security threats that can impact you and your company.
SafeComs Computer Security IT Audit report gives you a professional, expert evaluation on the Security of your Computer systems.Â It also rates the adequacy of the controls in your information systems and related operations to ensure your IT systems are reliable and cost effective.
Why Choose us
- Decades of expertise in network and Internet security with IS0-27002 certification
- No strings attached. Our goal is to help you identify your security issues and provide advice on how to proceed
- No charge if your security is up to standard
Our IT Audit Process
- Definition of a computer security policy and strategy (evaluation of organizational requirements and the ways and means of satisfying them.)
- Establishing the need for system procedures and monitoring
- A thorough examination and evaluation of the alternative courses of action available
- Evaluating alternative sources of supply and selecting the most appropriate sources
- Delivery of written reports, presentations, and specifications with analysis, recommendations, plans, and designs
- You know that your IT environment, applications and data are secure, controlled and productive and are giving you a reasonable return on investment
- You know what to do to reduce and control IT-related risk and comply with legal and regulatory needs
- Peace of mind. You avoid fines from the BSA by making sure your software is legal. This in turns helps ensure that your business avoids embarrassing, costly and often heavy fines
- Your IT systems comply with ISO IT Standards
- Your staff gets up-to-date training