Bank of Thailand Audit
Recently the Bank of Thailand has been enforcing tighter controls on e-commerce providers, to ensure that they were compliant.
SafeComs has Audited Foreign as well as Thai Companies to deliver their Security Audit leading to License renewal.
Do not get caught without your audit, consult SafeComs to enquire about the cost of an audit.
BoT Compliance Audit
- Provide a Security Policy in writing to all Staff
- Provide training on this security policy regularly to their employees
- Update the policy to reflect the evolution of technology
The Scope of the Policy
- Identification of users of the system
- Access Control based on Identity
- Provision of technology to warrant confidentiality of the data
- Reliable system to secure the transaction
- Compliance to e-payment Security Technology Policy
- Provision for a Backup Plan
- Provision for a Disaster Recovery plan and business continuity plan
Check our other website for more details